Wednesday, August 26, 2009

No time, there's never any time!

Does anybody remember the Saved by the Bell episodes when Jessie Spano is cramming for a math test and getting ready to sing at The Max with Lisa and Kelly (I believe their group was called ZACK ATTACK) and she goes a little overboard with the caffeine pills and freaks out on Zack? And she says "No time. There's never any time!..." Well I am SO Jessie Spano now (minus the OD on the pills. Oh, and none wants to hear me sing with my bffs down at the local hangout). I didnt realize how time consuming going back to school would be. I feel like I have been running non stop since Monday with no relaxing in sight. I feel like I have been doing homework for 2 days straight - oh wait, I HAVE been!!! There's just "No Time!" to get anything done! So right now I would LOVE to update what we have been up to for the remainder of the summer, post new pics, and write about my first day of school, but I will have to wait until I can get everything under control. To sum up what Jessie says: "I'm so excited, I'm so excited. I'm so - scared!" Yup. That pretty much sums it up for me right now. So now, for your viewing pleasure... my favorite SBTB episode...

4 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

I had to delete my last comment because I had a bunch of typos in it and it was bugging me. What I was trying to say was that I knew the episode before I even saw that you had posted the clip. I am so cool! I hope things settle down a bit for you. Gook Luck!

jess said...

Oh my heck, yes, the best episode EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will rock as a student. Call me when you need to be distarcted from doing your homework!

Melissa said...

LOL!!! Who doesn't remember that episode?!! Let me know if I need to come have an intervention for you, I've always got your back!! I know you will do well with school, call if you need help with anything!