Saturday, January 31, 2009

Here I go!

That's it, I am finally giving in! After months of toying with the idea of starting a blog, here I am. Technically, I tried to start my blog a couple of weeks ago, but got stuck on my URL. I wanted to be clever and witty, but soon realized I am neither clever nor witty, so I just put the first thing that came to my mind, so there ya go! I don't think I have anything that anyone would like to read, I don't consider myself an interesting gal, but I am mostly doing this for myself. I want something to look back on and remember what was going on in my life. And like everyone else, I consider myself kind of a stalker when I read other people's blogs, so I need to be fair and let other people "stalk" my blog, as uninteresting as it may seem to me. Anyway, I hope this doesn't let anyone down who happens to come upon my blog. Enjoy!!!

No comments: