Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Schools out for summer!

Well, the end of every year is always sad for me. I Always get to know the kids' teachers and its sad to know its all over. The girls had their last day of preschool last week, and Paige had her graduation from preschool.



Here is Paige with her awesome teacher, Miss Traci



We will miss Lexi's teacher, too, Miss Cindy, she was great!!!


I also got to know Ethan's first grade teacher, Mrs. Moulton really well. I volunteered in the classroom every Monday.





We made these cute candy grams for each of the kids' teachers. Here is one of them that we made:



(Miss Traci - you are EXTRA special and such a SWEETTART. Just LOOK at the MOUNDS of things I have learned this year. I am such a SMARTIE. You are a LIFESAVER. Thank you for being patient when I would misbehave and SNICKER and act like a NERD. You are the best teacher and one HOT TAMALE. You SKOR high marks in my book. Here is a CANDY NECKLACE from me to you.)

1 comment:

AlliB said...

That was a super cute idea!! i wish I had done something like that for my kids teachers!