Saturday, March 7, 2009

kids say the darndest things!



Kids say the funniest things about Moms...
This is an interview I did with my three kids; Ethan-7, Paige-5, and Lexi-3. It was so funny to hear some of their answers!!!


1. What is something mom always says to you?
Lexi- Eat your food all gone
Paige - No
Ethan - I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
Lexi - When I dont suck my thumb and when you love me, too
Paige - When we say please
Ethan - When I am nice and when I say please

3. What makes mom sad?
Lexi - When I suck my thumb
Paige - When we get ants in the house
Ethan - When Daddy is far away

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Lexi - Putting on a mask that's a monster
Ethan - By tickling me

5. Who are your mom's close friends?
Lexi - Aunt Kim
Paige - Jenn, Kim, Jana, and the other Kim
Ethan - Jessica and Aunt Kim

6. How old is your mom?
Lexi - thirty
Paige - thirty
Ethan - 23, oh wait its 31

7. How tall is your mom?
Lexi - that big (she puts her hands above her head)
Paige - 10feet
Ethan - 15 feet

8. What is Moms favorite thing to do?
Lexi - Color
Paige - Kissing dad
Ethan -Going shopping

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Ethan - Go do something with your friends. I know you do that all the time, mom!

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Ethan - Getting a bunch of money

11. What is your mom really good at?
Lexi - Coloring and saying "Yes you can have candy"
Paige - Putting on your clothes
Ethan - Doing math

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Lexi - saying "No you cannot have candy"
Paige - lifting me up
Ethan - acting

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Lexi - look for my water baby
Paige - pay the bills
Ethan - get money

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Lexi - hamburgers
Paige - candy
Ethan - esophagus? No, I mean asparagus!

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Paige - when you kiss me
Ethan - getting me ice cream

16. Who is your mom's favorite cartoon character?
Lexi - Giselle from Enchanted
Paige - Enchanted (we were watching this movie when I asked them!)
Ethan - Dr. Seuss

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Lexi - clean up
Paige - go shopping
Ethan - go shopping

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Paige - we have light hair
Ethan - we love eachother

19. How are you and your mom different?
Lexi - I am tiny. I dont want to get big, mommy!
Paige - We dont have the same clothes
Ethan - I like to play with trains and you dont.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
P. When you give me hugs
E. Because I am your son

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Lexi - when daddy's at work
Paige - that he makes you breakfast and he buys you flowers
Ethan - that he is our dad.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Lexi - Albertsons to buy food with me when Bubba and Pay-Pay are at school
Paige - to restaurants
Ethan - out with dad.

No comments: