Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sail away sail away sail away...



Earlier this year I went on a cruise to the Bahamas and to Disney World with my stepdad Warren, my mom, my sister Kim, Warren's daughter Julie, and his sister Kathy. We had so much fun! It was nice being away from the snow for 10 days but I really misssed Dane and my kids. Here a few fun pics from our trip.

This is Julie, me, Kim and my mom waiting for a show to start.


The waiters on the ship are so awesome! This was our waiter, Allen, from the Philippines. Here he is dancing to "YMCA".


Kim and I at dinner

Mom and Warren

Julie and Kathy


This is us after we got off of the ship in the Bahamas.





Enjoying the view...


After the cruise we went to Orlando to Universal studios, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom


Here is a pic of Kim and I modeling these shirts. We were too cheap
to pay the $50 so we just had our pic taken with them :)






Julie, Kim and I with these characters. Its funny, I thought they were so cute
even though I hate Winnie the Pooh...


No comments: